Friday, April 18, 2008

Car back from the shop

Just got the car back from the shop. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! It responds faster, moves out better and just feels much better. And that annoying problem with second is gone as well. It was an ugly shift from 1st to 2nd or 3rd to 2nd. I wonder if I will see any difference in my times at the Autocross? Eric said it is unlikely that my driving wore this clutch out. Given that it has been in the car for a while, I hope that is true. I would hate to go through this each year, or even every third year.

I did not like paying the bill. Ah, well - such is life!

It felt so nice, I took the car down into the valley on my way back. I had the windows open, the sunroof open and just cruised for a bit. The PCA is hosting a school on Sunday, maybe I will go.

No comments: