Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Vanity Plates

I've more or less decided not to get Vanity Plates for this car, as it is a cop magnet already. I'm a big enough target with the whale tail, plus my past history likely has all of the cops in the Greater Cleveland area doing a jig at the thought of me in a 911. I picture grizzled old veterans gathered around the water cooler, telling the young pups "Happy days are here again." "You will never miss a quota now." That sound you heard? That was the laughter in Columbus when the title went through.

That said, if I WERE to get vanity plates, does anyone have any suggestions? I thought OLD SKOOL because it is a very old 911, still air cooled and relatively light weight. Others?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not like Old Skool because it sounds like you are an old geezer which know is not true. =)

Personnaly, vanity plates are useful if you have a common card and you use plates to find yours - silver honda accord. Otherwise, I think they are a waste of money. Save the money for your speeding tickets.

Unknown said...

How about

Ticket Time

or

Cop Magnet

ohh even better

My Savings

:)

Kollin

Ed Dale said...

oddly enough, my record is clean. Right now. We will have to see what impact this car has on my wallet.

Ed Dale said...

Maybe I should just go for MoneyOutTheWindow.

Steve said...

TKT MGNT

LOL